Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Duh

There are some of you who have claimed that I am not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Here is clear evidence. Yesterday, I plunged into a swimming pool with my cell phone in my pocket. When I realized my error I quickly removed it from my swimsuit but could only look at it with misty-eyed sympathy as it buzzed feebly but pathetically.

As I anguish in denial at the true condition of my beloved phone, the phone itself is nested in a Tupperware container filled with dry rice. Trying to remove some of the moisture, you see. Maybe I will try the microwave tomorrow...

On another note, it has been over 100 degrees the last two days. Yeowza.

Tomorrow we head for Meade, KS to visit Kathy's uncle Dave and his family. The challenge for the day: see if you can find Meade on a map!

Selah.


Jeff

No comments: